Update: This role has now been filled.
Location – Ripon, North Yorkshire
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Job Title – Sales Executive – 3D Printing
Role – Full-time
Opportunity for an additional Sales person to join the team at GoPrint3D, the 3D printing division of Express Group Ltd, a company with 30 years’ experience as a printer repair specialist.
GoPrint3D are passionate about making the future with 3D printing as the UK’s #1 Value Added Reseller for the best in affordable, professional 3D printers.
We have been selling 3D printers and value-added services to customers all over the UK since 2012.
Our purpose-built Ripon HQ includes a new 3D printing showroom, training facility, print-farm and repair workshop as well as offices and a huge warehouse.
Our growing portfolio includes multiple technologies and materials across a range of leading brands including Formlabs (SLA and SLS ), Markforged (CFF, ADAM – metal), Zortrax (FFF), 3D Platform (large format FFF) and EnvisionTec (DLP, cDLM, 3SP)
The Job includes
– Selling 3D printing technology to customers in all sectors for prototyping through to production.
– Consultative, problem-solving approach
– Face to face meetings at customer sites across the UK
– Building rapport quickly and customer-relationships over time
– Hosting meetings and demonstrating printers in our showroom
– Representing GoPrint3D and/or our brands at events and tradeshows
Who should apply?
Apply if you are educated to degree level and are keen to build a career with us as we fulfil our ambitious growth plans in the exciting world of 3D printing.
Experience working in, or selling to, manufacturing (or another industry where 3D printing has massive potential) would be an advantage.
For an informal chat, please call Lynne Taylor 01765 694 083, please send any applications attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.