Please vote for us. It will take no more than 60 seconds and winning this award would mean a lot to all the team.
1. Visit https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/2019-3d-printing-industry-awards-vote-now-151390/
2. Enter your email address at the start of the form.
3. Scroll down to question 20 and select “GoPrint3D”
4. Press “Submit”
We are delighted to announce that 3D Printing Industry got in touch with us this week to let us know that we have been shortlisted for the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2019! We’ve very excited, especially since we won a few Markforged awards earlier this year.
Vote GoPrint3D As “Value-added reseller of the year”
Please vote for GoPrint3D as the Value-added reseller of the year.
Some our partners and products have been nominated too, including:
- Consumer Product of the Year: Formlabs and Gillette RazorMaker project
- Desktop FFF 3D printer of the year: The 3D Gence Double, Ultimaker S5 and the Zortrax M200 (now replaced by the Zortrax M200+) have all been shortlisted
- Desktop non-FFF 3D printer of the year: Formlabs Form 2
- Enterprise 3D printer of the year (Polymers): Markforged X7
- OEM of the year (Enterprise) OEM of the year (Enterprise): EnvisionTEC
- OEM of the year (personal): Ultimaker
- Software tool of year: Markforged Eiger
- And of course, yours truly shortlisted for Value-added reseller of the year: GoPrint3D
Voting closes in May and the winners will be announced at the 3D Printing Industry Awards gala-dinner in London on June 6th, where 3D Printing Industry will also be launching a traditional style printed magazine.
Please Vote For Us And Our Partners
We would appreciate it if you could vote for GoPrint3D and our partners here.