When you need build space, Builder 3D always deliver and their latest 3D printer, the Extreme 1500 H, does it with greater print reliability than ever, thanks to a heated chamber!
What is the Extreme 1500 HC? It’s a large-format, Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) 3D printer for factories and manufacturing plants. It is designed to print engineering plastics, like Tough ABS, ASA, PET-G and PAHT CF15.
What makes it special is the build volume of 1100 x 500 x 820 mm and a heated chamber tuned for high temperatures. The chamber reaches temperatures up to 70°C while the extruder reaches temperatures up to 300°C with water cooling, unlocking a new world of print reliability and material compatibility.
Precise, fast and geared for big things
Builder 3D has always made enormous 3D printers, serving the manufacturing and design sectors with printers that additively manufacture complex models. The Extreme 1500 HC takes things further with industrial-grade mechatronics and motors, with a refined motor system and extruder system for epic precision.
It prints at speeds up to 200mm/s with a mono printhead with three nozzle diameters — 0.4 mm, 0.8 mm, and 1.2 mm. It prints at a 0.2-0.3 mm resolution, and the heated elements are designed to boost print reliability.
The extruder reaches 300°C, the heated build chamber reaches 70°C, and the heated build plate reaches 110°C. The temperatures are configurable, with the highest settings capable of printing dense, hard thermoplastics for engineering and display.
There’s a live camera view from desktop or mobile device, with the Builder app free for all users. It connects to Wi-Fi or Ethernet, which you can use to load it with files, or you can make use of the USB port. It has automatic filament detection, so it recognises what it is and adjusts itself accordingly when you load a filament.
- Technology – FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Print head – Mono print head (3 nozzle diameters included)
- Build size – 1100 x 500 x 820 mm (XYZ)
- Machine dimensions – 1670 x 980 x 1820 mm (LxWxH)
- Materials – PLA, ABS, PET-G, ASA, Nylon, Nylon CF
- Layer height resolution – 0.4 mm nozzle – 0.2 – 0.3 mm, 0.6 mm nozzle – 0.2 – 0.5 mm, 0.8 mm nozzle – 0.3 – 0.7 mm
- Print speed Up to 200 mm/s (standard speed 80 mm/s)
- Travel speed Up to 300 mm/s
- Build plate – Heated aluminium plate up to 110°
- Bed levelling = Manual bed levelling at installation only
- Feeder type – Direct drive
We are an authorised Builder 3D reseller in the United Kingdom and are able to provide advice and recommendations for your specific use case. If you are interested in a large-format printer, speak to a member of our team.